OnePass® open-ceiling wiring simplifies the installation of HID and fluorescent fixtures. OnePass Standard Features Traditional hardwiring requires three or more passes to install conduit, pull wire and hang fixtures.
- Exclusive OCS thumbslide phase selector
- 5 conductor max
- 2 Neutrals available
- 120, 240, 277,347 & 480 voltages
- 12AWG & 10AWG 20A option
- Use with normal, emergency, nightlight fixtures and emergency units
- Custom cable colors available
- NYC Certified
The OnePass Converter (OC) provides the interface between hardwiring and Reloc. Conventional wiring methods bring power from the panel to the homerun location where the OC is installed.
- Pin-and-socket contacts.
- Rated for use on 20-amp branch circuits.
- Installed through standard 1/2" trade-sized knockout.
- Additional labeling properly de-notes type and position of each conductor.
- Uniquely keyed for industrial/open ceiling applications.
- All conductors are No. 12 AWG copper with 90°C thermo-plastic insulation rated at 600V.
- Safety-keying prevents accidental mismatch- ing of components with different voltages.
- All components provide a fully rated No. 12 AWG grounding conductor.
- 6" leads are prestripped 5/8" for ease of wiring.
- Extremely low profile.